Sex should be avoided in the first three months of pregnancy because the fetus is at its peak during this period. During this time, there is a risk of miscarriage due to any type of shrinkage in the body of the woman. After the first three months of pregnancy, you can have sex comfortably till the seventh or eighth month. You should also avoid having a relationship in the last month of pregnancy because during this time the woman’s stomach becomes very large and there can be problems in bonding. Today, in this article, I am going to tell you in detail how many months you can have Sex in Pregnancy.
(Also Read: Best Tips For Getting Pregnant Faster)
How Many Months You Can Have Sex In Pregnancy?
Gynecologists say that there is no specific risk of having sex at any stage of pregnancy. If you want to have a physical relationship with a partner even during pregnancy, then you have to take special care of some things, so that the child in the womb is not harmed in any way.
- Doctors say that during pregnancy, many physical and hormonal changes take place in the body of women and during this time sexual desire is highest in the mind of women.
- It is true that sex is more enjoyable for some women during pregnancy. Doctors say that sex during pregnancy is not just a sexual pleasure, but it is also a way to connect better with the partner.
- In this situation, the body blood flow of women is very fast and sex drive also increases. This is why she enjoys sex more. But now the question comes that how many months should be made in pregnancy.
(Also Read: What Is The Right Time To Do Pregnancy Test To Know Perfect Result?)
Fear Of Having Sex In Pregnancy:
Instead of being afraid of the rumor of not having sex in pregnancy, it needs to be understood better. Doctors say that there is no risk of having sex at any stage of pregnancy.
- At this time, one does not need to panic while making a relationship because there is no problem in pregnancy. But in the event of a risk of miscarriage or risk of excessive bleeding, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
- If you want to have a physical relationship with your partner even during pregnancy, then you have to keep some things in mind. Hygiene during sex is one of the most serious issues. Also be sure to use protection (condom) during sex.
- During this time, exposure to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) may increase the risk of pregnancy. If you are having sex in pregnancy, then take care of the partner’s comfort and position. For sex in pregnancy, the ‘Woman on the Top’ status is considered the safest.
(Also Read: Ways To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy For Couples)
When Should You Not Have Sex In Pregnancy?
In case of excessive bleeding, doctors recommend not to have sex during pregnancy. Second, a baby’s life may be threatened by leakage of amniotic fluid. Sex should not be done even at this stage.
- A weak pregnancy means that your pelvic floor is not effective in supporting the child and sex. So change your intention to have sex in pregnancy and get a doctor checked immediately.
- If you have had miscarriage problems before, please consult a doctor before having sex in pregnancy.
- If you have twins or more (twins and three children) in your womb, having sex in this situation can cause complications in pregnancy.
- Apart from sex in pregnancy, you can also do these things
- During pregnancy, it is not necessary that you have sex, during this time, couples can satisfy each other by doing oral sex. That is, both can give each other a feeling of sex without having sex.
- If the doctor refuses the couples to have sex during pregnancy, then oral sex may be a good option in this condition.
- There is no harm from having sex during pregnancy. But when and how to do this or what should be avoided, a doctor should be consulted for this.
(Also Read: Sex Tips To Get Pregnant)
A pregnant woman should stay away from her partner for the first three months. Because miscarriage is more likely in these three months. Also, women should stay away from husband even during the last one month of pregnancy. During pregnancy, husband and wife should consult a doctor before having sex.
Leave a Comment