The result of the pregnancy test is more accurate when done at the right time. Sometimes the result of pregnancy tests can also come wrong if it is done at the wrong time and wrong way. While there are many ways to detect pregnancy at this time, it is also important to know when the results of the pregnancy test will be better and correct, so let us know how many days of pregnancy test. The right time to do pregnancy tests after a period is missed.
(Also Read: Sex Tips To Get Pregnant)
Right Time To Do Pregnancy Test To Know Perfect Result?
Therefore, every woman should know the right time to do pregnancy tests, when pregnancy tests should be done, and how many days after sex should be done. However, the absence of periods is considered to be the first symptom of pregnancy, although there can be many other reasons as well. In such a situation it is necessary to confirm pregnancy.
When To Get A Pregnancy Test After A Period Is Missed?
The first and most important question often faced by women is how many days after the period the pregnancy test is done. Apparently pregnancy can be detected only when the HCG hormone secretion begins in the woman’s blood. In most women, this process takes 6 to 7 days to complete. On the other hand, experts also recommend that if your periods have been regular so far, you can test pregnancy the very next day after the period is missed. right time to do pregnancy tests
After How Many Days You Should Do The Pregnancy Test?
Whenever you are preparing to become pregnant and a period cycle is missed, you should do a pregnancy test as soon as possible or visit a doctor to confirm pregnancy. However, for better and accurate results, it is recommended to wait for 7 days, because if you are also pregnant before then, you may get pregnancy test negative. Tests done in haste do not give correct results. right time to do pregnancy tests
(Also Read: Ways To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy For Couples)
How Pregnancy Test Works?
- You will get a pregnancy test kit from a chemist’s shop. This kit examines the presence of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin ie hCG in urine. HCG hormone comes into the urine only when it is pregnant. This hormone is produced only when the fertilized egg is outside the uterus or is attached to the uterine lining.
- There are several ways by which you can take urine for a test. It depends on which method you are doing the pregnancy test.
- If a pregnancy test is performed after a period is missed, its result is likely to be 99 percent correct. The most important thing about it is that you can do a pregnancy test very easily at home to know whether you are pregnant or not.
Best Time To Do Pregnancy Test?
If you are thinking about the best time to do a pregnancy test, then you should choose the morning time to do the test, because the pregnancy hormone HCG is at its highest in the morning, make sure that you do any before pregnancy test. Do not consume liquid substances, as it reduces the level of HCG hormone in your urine and can give you wrong results. right time to do pregnancy tests
(Also Read: Foreplay Tips For New Couple By Kamasutra)
Signs You Should Do A Pregnancy Test:
- If you have arrived from your period date or you are experiencing menstrual cramps then you can test. Implantation can also cause menstrual cramps. right time to do pregnancy tests
- Excess of pregnancy hormones and estrogen and progesterone can cause pain on touching the breast. You can call it early pregnancy symptom. right time to do pregnancy tests
- If you feel something like this then it is better to test pregnancy
- With cramps and breast pain, you may be pregnant if you complain of nausea, allergic reactions to a particular food, fatigue, and frequent urination. These symptoms increase with the passage of time. So if you are seeing such changes in your body then do a pregnancy test.
The Right Time To Do Test Pregnancy:
A pregnancy test kit can be used to detect pregnancy. Pregnancy can also be detected by some domestic methods. It is advisable to take urine before the morning to do a pregnancy test. Also, if you are using the kit, follow the instructions written on it correctly. If you do not follow the instructions on the test kit properly, it can affect the result of pregnancy test. Which is not correct, so it is important to pay attention to all the things mentioned in the Pregnancy Test Kit while doing the test. right time to do pregnancy tests