Ayurvedic herbs are such a boon given by nature which is beneficial for our body in many ways. These herbs are also effective in reducing excess weight from our bodies.
Herbs are used both internally and externally. These herbs can prove to be very useful to reduce the fat stored on the stomach. By using these natural herbs, you can also do home remedies for many types of diseases.
Regular use of these herbs can not only help you in reducing your weight but can also prevent other stomach-related problems. In this article, we are giving information about some Ayurvedic herbs for weight loss and reduce obesity as well as keep a fit body.
Ayurvedic Herbs To Reduce Obesity:
Often we want to lose weight but we are not able to succeed. Because the way we eat is wrong. Often we include such foods in our diet which can increase our weight.
Fast foods are at the top of such foods. Such as cakes, pizza, burgers, chips, and other processed foods. But people who do not eat this type of food also have trouble reducing their weight.
But by using certain herbs and spices, you can reduce your weight. Because these herbs are helpful in improving your metabolic system. So let’s know about some important herbs for weight loss.
(Also Read: Benefits and Disadvantages Of Facial Regularly)
1. Ginger: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
The use of ginger, which is rich in medicinal properties, is beneficial for your health. But if you want to reduce your weight then ginger tea can be a better option. Because ginger tea makes an important contribution in the process of reducing weight and living a positive life. The components present in ginger are helpful in removing excess fat in the body. Which can help you to achieve normal weight. Apart from this, the high amount of fiber in ginger also helps in controlling your appetite. In this way, if you are trying to reduce your weight, then you can start consuming ginger tea regularly.
How To Use:
- If you want to use ginger to lose weight, then you can consume ginger root or its juice.
- For this, you need 1 piece of ginger, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 cup of water.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add crushed ginger to it.
- Boil for 2 minutes and then strain the tea containing this herb.
- You mix 1 teaspoon of honey in this tea and then consume it.
- Ginger can improve your gut health.
- Also, it can effectively flush out the toxicity present in the stomach.
2. Hibiscus: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Hibiscus tea helps in preventing stomach irritation. The Hibiscus flower is used as a herb in Ayurveda.
Hibiscus has diuretic properties, besides it is helpful in reducing cholesterol and making bowel movements easier.
If you want to lose weight then you can use hibiscus in your tea. Hibiscus tea is an effective home remedy for weight control.
How To Use:
- All you need is 2 teaspoons of dried hibiscus flowers, 2 cups of water, and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You heat 2 cups of water properly and leave the dried flowers of hibiscus in it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then filter this hibiscus tea in a cup.
- Let this tea cool down a bit and then add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Regular consumption of this tea can help you reduce body fat.
(Also Read: 13 Best Home Remedies For Blackheads Removal)
3. Gurmar: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Studies done in 2012 show that increased weight can be reduced by using Gymnema Sylvestre.
Over the course of 8 weeks, the researchers studied rats for obesity. In which it was found that there was a decrease in the weight of rats by consuming Supplemental.
The study results were remarkable as Gymnema significantly reduced body weight, food consumption, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDA cholesterol, VLDL cholesterol, and blood sugar.
The level of HDL cholesterol can also be increased by consuming Gurmar. If you feel that your weight is increasing then you can use jaggery to control it.
How To Use:
- If you want to lose weight, then you can use hibiscus leaves as a herb. Gurmar leaves can be taken up to 400 mg daily. If you use dry leaves of Gurmar then 1-2 grams should be consumed daily.
- For this, you need 1 teaspoon of jaggery powder, 1 cup of warm water, and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You heat 1 cup of water and add jaggery powder to it.
- Heat this mixture for 5 to 7 minutes and then filter it in a cup.
- Now add honey to it and consume it. The mixture of honey in this herb tea speeds up the process of weight loss.
- Apart from this, the taste of jaggery is somewhat bitter, so honey is a good option to sweeten the tea naturally.
4. Cumin: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Cumin is a medicinal spice that is also used as a herb in Ayurveda. This spice is used in almost all types of dishes. Cumin has properties that relieve digestive problems. Due to which cumin is also included in Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss.
How To Use:
- You can consume cumin powder with your diet or in combination with other herbs. It can definitely help in controlling your weight.
- You can use cumin water for weight loss. For this, you need 2 teaspoon cumin, teaspoon honey, and 1 glass of water.
- You mix 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds in 1 glass of water and let it soak overnight.
- The next morning you filter this mixture and add honey to it. You can get weight loss benefits by consuming this mixture.
(Also Read: Home Remedies To Increase Oxygen Level)
5. Red Chilli: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Obesity is a serious health problem that should not be taken lightly. Regular use of red chili or red chili powder in food decreases the desire to overeat and increases metabolism.
After consuming red chili, heat comes into the body, which increases energy and decreases extra calories. Therefore, red chili is very beneficial for reducing body weight.
How To Use:
- You can take benefits by including red chili in your diet. Apart from this, there are other ways in which you can use cayenne pepper in the form of other herbs as well.
- You need tsp red chili powder, 1 lemon, and 1 cup water. You mix these three products well and consume them. This mixture can be helpful in improving your metabolic system and controlling weight.
6. Black Pepper: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Are you troubled by your excess weight and are trying to reduce it, then just wait, you do not need to work hard. Black pepper in your kitchen is one such spice that can reduce your weight.
Certain compounds like piperine in black pepper burn out fat and help to remove it from the body. It warms the body and promotes sweating which helps in getting rid of toxins from the body.
Include black pepper in your daily diet to reduce excess weight from your body. Consuming black pepper in the morning can help in reducing weight.
How To Use:
- If you want to control your weight easily, then you can consume black pepper. You can consume 4-5 black pepper daily. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- Increasing weight can be controlled with this herb. For this, you need tsp black pepper powder, tsp honey, and 1 cup water.
- Mix black pepper powder and honey well in water and consume it twice a day. Black pepper can help inhibit the growth of fat cells. By which your weight can be stopped from increasing. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
(Also Read: 15 Effective Home Remedies For Indigestion)
7. Guggul: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Guggul is a medicinal herb that is the gum or resin of the Commiphora Mukul tree.
Guggul is being used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. Guggul extract contains a phytosteroid called guggulsterone.
It is very low in cholesterol, besides it also has anti-cancer and anti-angiogenic properties. Due to which it can speed up the metabolic system and help in weight loss. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss.
Guggul also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body, which can prevent obesity and heart-related problems.
How To Use:
- If you are trying to lose weight then you can use guggul and Triphala churna. Guggul helps in regulating thyroid hormones as well as boosts metabolism. Triphala removes digestive problems and keeps the stomach clean.
- It is generally recommended to take 25 mg guggul 3 times a day for weight loss. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- You take about 1 gram of guggul and place it under your tongue and allow it to dissolve slowly. Apart from this, you can also use guggul extract and Triphala churna. For this, you need tsp guggul extract, cup water, and tsp Triphala churna.
- Mix guggul and Triphala in water and leave it overnight. After this, filter this mixture the next morning and drink it.
- This remedy can help in controlling your weight fast. But you are advised to consult your doctor before adopting this remedy. Consuming it in excess can lead to more chances of vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea.
8. Green Tea: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
We all know that green tea is very good for our health. Green tea is also considered a medicinal herb due to its medicinal properties.
Green tea is considered to be the best herbal tea for weight loss. It contains an antioxidant called catechins. It works as a metabolism booster.
Green tea contains a high amount of caffeine. But it contributes effectively to burning the caffeine. If you also want to manage your weight then you can take the benefits of green tea. Green tea is also effective in reducing appetite.
How To Use:
- To make green tea, you need 2 teaspoons of green tea leaves, 1 cup of water, and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- To make green tea, heat 1 cup of water and then add cinnamon powder and boil it for 2 minutes.
- After this, slow down the flame and add green tea leaves. Your tea is ready. You can also use honey or lemon juice to make it more effective. Green tea and cinnamon have weight loss properties. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- Therefore, green tea is considered a medicinal tea for people suffering from obesity.
(Also Read: Home Remedies To Cleanse Lungs For Smokers)
9. Cinnamon: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Cinnamon is also an Ayurvedic herb used as a spice. You can get benefits by consuming cinnamon tea to reduce your weight.
Studies have proved that cinnamon helps in reducing excess fat in the body. The main reason for the increase in our body weight is the excess amount of fat.
This fat accumulates in our body and takes the form of obesity, which can reduce the amount of insulin in your body. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Cinnamon can help you reduce your weight by slowly consuming the stored fat in your body. If you want to control your weight then you can consume cinnamon tea regularly.
This can be the best way to manage weight. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
How To Use:
- In general, you can use 1 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder to lose weight. If you do not have cinnamon powder, then you can soak 1 or 2 pieces of cinnamon bark in 1 cup of water overnight. For best results, drink cinnamon water or tea for about 4 weeks.
- To make cinnamon tea, you need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1 cup of water. You boil 1 cup of water and then after adding cinnamon powder, cook it well for 2 to 3 minutes. Then filter this tea and consume it after cooling down.
- This herb tea is helpful in controlling appetite, reducing bad cholesterol, and boosting metabolism. If you want to lose weight then this is one of the best options for you. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
10. Ginseng: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial medicinal plant with fleshy roots. Studies show that ginseng has other health benefits as well as weight loss properties.
Ginseng can also be used to control diabetes and cholesterol. These problems also contribute significantly to weight gain. But you can use ginseng to avoid these problems and reduce obesity.
This can be an effective home remedy to improve your metabolism and give you the energy you need.
How To Use:
- Generally, it is beneficial to consume 5-5 grams of ginseng extract twice daily. But you can reduce this quantity to 2 grams after two weeks. You can also use ginseng extract with tea or water. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- To make ginseng tea, you need 3 tsp ginseng extract, 500 ml water, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and tsp cinnamon powder.
- To make tea, heat water, cinnamon, and ginseng extract in a pot. After this, filter the mixture and then add lemon juice to it.
- Ayurvedic herbal tea for weight loss is ready. You can consume it regularly to reduce your weight.
- If you experience allergic reactions after consuming ginseng tea, stop using it and consult a doctor.
(Also Read: 11 Effective Home Remedies For Whiteheads)
11. Garlic: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Garlic is a magical herb that has healing properties along with reducing weight. Regular consumption of garlic is also effective in improving the immune system.
Studies show that garlic acts like herbs that help reduce waist fat. Garlic contains a compound called allicin that helps reduce appetite and increase metabolism.
If you also want to reduce waste and belly fat, then you can include garlic in your diet.
How To Use:
- To get the best results, you should consume 1 clove of garlic regularly every day. Apart from this, you can also consume a sufficient amount of garlic in your diet. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- For this, you need 1 clove of garlic, 1 cup of water, and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Make a paste by crushing the garlic well.
- Mix garlic paste and lemon juice in water and consume it. The pungent taste of garlic helps in reducing body fat.
- Apart from this, it also contains Vitamin C which is an antioxidant. It is also helpful in increasing metabolism.
12. Cardamom: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Cardamom is used as a popular spice for its excellent taste. Cardamom has thermogenic properties. This means that this herb helps in burning fat to keep the body warm.
Cardamom increases metabolism which can help in reducing excess fat. Regular consumption of cardamom prevents the formation of gas in the stomach.
Cardamom is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Consuming cardamom as a weight loss herb can also be beneficial for you.
How To Use:
- If you want to remove body fat, you can regularly consume 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder daily.
- People who want to reduce obesity can use cardamom in different ways. But cardamom tea is more effective in reducing body fat. For this, you need 1 teaspoon cardamom powder, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon green tea leaves.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add cardamom powder to it. After 2 minutes reduce the flame and then add green tea leaves. After about 5 minutes, you filter the tea in a cup and consume it. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
- The medicinal properties of cardamom with green tea act as a metabolic booster. Along with this, it can also easily remove the toxins present in the body. Cardamom also raises the body temperature which can help in reducing fat.
13. Aloe Vera: Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Aloe vera is a medicinal herb whose fleshy leaves are used. There is a kind of gel present in these leaves which is used to remove skin and hair problems.
But the use of aloe vera is effective for weight loss and digestive problems. The antioxidants present in aloe vera help in detoxifying the body.
Apart from this, it also helps in increasing metabolism. You can also use aloe vera and its juice as a weight loss herb.
How To Use:
- You can consume 1 to 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel every day. Apart from this, you can also add it to your morning smoothie.
- Aloe vera juice is very effective in reducing body fat. To make this, you need 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 cup of water.
- Mix aloe vera gel in water well and consume it. Consuming aloe vera juice regularly will keep your skin and hair as well as your digestive system healthy. Ayurvedic Herbs For Weight Loss
Leave a Comment